Glasshoughton Infant Academy is part of the Castleford Academy Trust. We provide a dedicated team of professionals to deliver the best education for over two hundred 3-7 year old pupils for the Castleford community. We are committed to establishing excellent standards and have set our expectations high.
Class Teacher- To Start September 2017
MPS/UPS £22,467 to £38,251
The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspiring and talented teacher, committed to the highest standards of achievement for all. This is an exciting chance to join our friendly and welcoming school, work as part of a supportive team and contribute to whole school improvement. From coaching sessions, to co-planning with colleagues and bespoke quality Continual Professional Development, our teachers are supported and encouraged in order to instil a lifelong love of learning in every child.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a sound understanding of the curriculum and assessment in EYFS and Key Stage 1.
- Be an inspirational and creative teacher.
- Work well as part of a team and also as an individual.
- Be able to communicate well, with good interpersonal skills.
- Have experience of EYFS and KS1.
- Demonstrate a high expectation of achievement and behaviour.
- Have high aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards.
- Have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the wider community.
- Be a productive and reflective practitioner.
In return we will offer:
- Bespoke, continuous professional development opportunities.
- Happy and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn.
- A hard working team of staff and Governors.
- Supportive parents.
- Opportunities to work closely with teams and specialists across the Multi Academy Trust and partnership schools.
Our pupils would like "A teacher who makes learning exciting, is caring and helps us to be the best."
For further information and an application form, please contact Mrs C Probert on 01977 516343 or email: email@example.com
We will be giving potential candidates a tour of our school on Wednesday 17th May 2017 at 8.30am. Please contact the school to make an appointment for this with our Headteacher, Mrs Anna Walker on 01977 516343.
Completed application forms to be returned by noon on Monday 22nd May 2017, to the school address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on Thursday 25th May 2017.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions within the Castleford Academy Trust you are required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.