Castleford Academy Trust comprises of a group of academies committed to “working together to achieve excellence for all”. Each academy within the trust is oversubscribed. Based on our core values of “Care” “Aspire” and “Succeed”, we are extremely proud of our academic record and the quality of education we provide. At Castleford Academy Trust we value staff development at all levels. We are recognised for growing our own leaders through talent management, succession planning and tailored continuing professional development.
1 year contract in the first instance
To start ASAP
To sustain future growth across the Multi Academy Trust we have an opportunity for an Administration Apprentice to join Castleford Academy. You will work with existing staff across the whole school in order to ensure that the administration function deliver a seamless service to the Academy.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• To learn from, and to implement new administration and interpersonal skills to support the work of, the administration function of the Academy including but not limited to, filing, photocopying, faxing, telephone duties, reprographics and information gathering.
• Undertake typing, word processing and other IT based tasks.
• To support reception and student support services staff with reception duties as required including answering the phone, face to face enquires, signing in visitors and distributing mail.
• To provide administration support across whole school
We would love to hear from you if you are:
• A good communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to prioritise tasks effectively.
• Flexible and hardworking with a desire to learn.
• Able to liaise with staff and pupils, face-to-face, through the Helpdesk by phone calls/messaging systems.
• Committed to undertaking the Apprenticeship Course for the full term and actively participate in the training provided by both the Academy and our training provider.
• Have an ability to build positive relationships with pupils, parents, staff, governors and trustees.
• Are committed to the vision and values of Castleford Academy Trust.
We can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• Nationally recognised qualifications
• Opportunities to work across the MAT.
• Enthusiastic colleagues who will be keen to work with you.
Castleford Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff
and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring
Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.
For more information on the role, our school or how to apply for this position please visit
www.keytraining.co.uk/live-jobs or call 0113 3671 270.