Castleford Park Junior Academy is part of the Castleford Academy Trust. We provide a dedicated team of professionals to deliver the best education for 403 7-11 year old pupils for the Castleford community. We are committed to establishing excellent standards and have set our expectations high.
Lunchtime Supervisor x 1 (Mon-Fri 12:00pm – 1:15pm)
Grade 2 SCP 7 to 9 - £14,615 to £14,975 FTE
Actual Salary £2,324.47 to £2,361.11
6.25hrs per week over 5 days (Term time only)
We require a lunchtime supervisor to join our existing team to ensure a safe and hygienic school environment.
- Supervise pupils during lunch time periods; ensuring a safe environment at all times.
- Ensure any behavioural issues are reported and dealt with using the Academy procedures and don't go unchallenged.
- Provide support to pupils where necessary whilst assisting to develop their independence.
- Facilitate team games and activities to keep pupils engaged
- Assist with keeping a clean and tidy lunchtime environment
- Feedback to the class teacher about the lunchtime period.
- Report any potential child protection issues through to the child protection officer without delay.
- Support the Academy in ensuring the safety and welfare of all pupils.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive academy trust and therefore welcome applications from all sectors, including those who do not have an education background.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes that would make you a successful candidate, please complete an application form and return it by Friday 5th October 2018.
For more information about our Academies, please visit www.pjacademy.net