Castleford Park Junior Academy is part of the Castleford Academy Trust. We provide a dedicated team of professionals to deliver the best education for 403 7-11 year old pupils for the Castleford community. We are committed to establishing excellent standards and have set our expectations high.
Lunchtime Supervisor x 2 (Mon-Fri 12:00pm – 1:15pm)
Grade 2 SCP 7 to 9 - £14,615 to £14,975 FTE
Actual Salary £2,060 to £2,110
6.25hrs per week over 5 days (Term time only)
We require 2 lunchtime supervisors to join our existing team to ensure a safe and hygienic school environment.
- Supervise pupils during lunch time periods ensuring a safe environment at all times.
- Ensure all misbehaviour is reported using the Academy procedure and no misbehaviour goes unchallenged.
- Feedback to the class teacher about the lunchtime period.
- Report any potential child protection issues through to the child protection officer without delay.
- Support the Academy in ensuring the safety and welfare of all pupils.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive academy trust and therefore welcome applications from all sectors, including those who do not have an education background.
If you would like to be part of our Multi Academy Trust and would like to visit us to see for yourself, please contact Mrs Beedle, School Business Manager on 01977 518959 to arrange a suitable time.
For more information about our Academies, please visit www.pjacademy.net
To fill in the Multi Academy Application-fill in form, please right click on the file and select 'save target as' to download the form. You can use the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the form. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader