EYFS Nursery Nurse Maternity Cover
Glasshoughton Infant Academy is part of the Castleford Academy Trust. We provide a dedicated team of professionals to deliver the best education for over two hundred 3-7 year old pupils for the Castleford community. We are committed to establishing excellent standards and have set our expectations high.
EYFS Nursery Nurse Maternity Cover- To Start September 2018 (2 terms in the first instance)
Grade 7 £23,398 - £25,951 FTE
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking nursery nurse to join our dedicated team of staff from September 2018 to cover Maternity for 2 terms in the first instance.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum and assessment in EYFS
• Work well as part of a team and also as an individual.
• Be able to communicate well, with good interpersonal skills.
• Have experience of EYFS working both in the indoor and outdoor learning environment.
• Demonstrate a high expectation of achievement and behaviour.
• Be a productive and reflective practitioner.
• Have a passion and enthusiasm for giving children a flying start to their education where foundations become secure.
In return we will offer:
• Bespoke, continuous professional development opportunities.
• Happy and enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn.
• A hard working team of staff and Governors.
• Supportive parents.
• Newly resourced EYFS setting in nursery and reception
For further information and an application form, please contact Mrs C Probert on 01977 516343 or email: email@example.com
We will be giving potential candidates a tour of our school on Tuesday 15th May 2018 at 9.30am & 14:45pm. Please make an appointment for this with our School Business Manager Mrs Charlotte Probert on 01977 516343
Completed application forms to be returned by noon on Friday 18th May 2018, to the school address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 23rd May.
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions within the Castleford Academy Trust you are required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.