IT Support and Branding
Grade 6, SCP 22 - 25
37hrs per week, all year round
Actual Salary £20,661 - £22,658
Castleford Academy Trust comprises of a group of academies committed to “working together to achieve excellence for all”. Each academy within the trust is oversubscribed. Based on our core values of “Care” “Aspire” and “Succeed”, we are extremely proud of our academic record and the quality of education we provide. At Castleford Academy Trust we value staff development at all levels. We are recognised for growing our own leaders through talent management, succession planning and tailored continuing professional development.
Based at Castleford Academy, you will assist in the day-to-day running and support of Castleford Academy Trust network and interactive learning equipment. Ensuring that Academy IT issues are addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner. You will also be responsible for developing branding at Castleford Academy.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Contributing, on a day-to-day basis, to the provision and maintenance of effective IT systems across the Academy Trust both within Castleford Academy and within individually allocated academies throughout the MAT.
• Working closely with and assisting the Senior Leader responsible for academy branding in creating and developing a uniform brand to be used in Castleford Academy.
• Using up to date graphic design packages to create and produce effective advertising tools to be used both internally and externally such as the academy prospectus, parent booklets etc.
• Collating material and edit copying for the academy’s termly newsletter and quarterly magazine including the use of suitable photos and media.
• Developing and delivering the academy’s marketing, communications and social media strategies Have a large role in the production of the academy’s publications and materials, e.g. the prospectus, open evening documents and branded items for presentations and presentation evenings.
• Reviewing current branding strategies and suggesting improvements.
• Assisting colleagues in preparing PowerPoint presentations and other branded tools.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
• Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
• The ability to use a broad range of media across a variety of platforms.
• An understanding of branding and media and how it benefits an organisation.
• Excellent social media awareness and the ability to use all major social networking platforms.
• The ability to use relevant design and computer programs to a high standard.
• The ability to build and develop appropriate relationships between the school and parents, as well as between other staff members.
• The ability to work as both part of a team and independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
We can offer you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
• Opportunities to work across the MAT and beyond.
• Enthusiastic colleagues and supportive leaders who will be keen to work with you.
• Modern facilities and a chance to make a difference.
Castleford Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.
If you are interested in this role now or in the future, please contact Mrs Gemma Scothern, HR Officer to arrange a visit.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Completed applications should be addressed to Mr George Panayiotou, Headteacher at the school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the Easter break, there are two closing dates for this post. Applications received by noon on Thursday 6th April will be shortlisted for interview on Friday 7th April. Should we not appoint at this point, further applications will be accepted up to noon on Wednesday 26th April with interviews being held on Friday 28th April 2017.
For further information on the school, the role and ‘how to apply’ please visit www.castlefordacademy.com or telephone Mrs Gemma Scothern, HR Officer on 01977 605065.