IT Support - Branding
Castleford Academy Trust comprises of a group of academies committed to "working together to achieve excellence for all". Each academy within the trust is oversubscribed. Based on our core values of "Care" "Aspire" and "Succeed", we are extremely proud of our academic record and the quality of education we provide. At Castleford Academy Trust we value staff development at all levels. We are recognised for growing our own leaders through talent management, succession planning and tailored continuing professional development.
IT Support – Branding
(Castleford Academy Trust)
Career Grade 5/6, SCP 18 – 25 – Actual Salary £18,070 - £22,658
37hrs per week all year round
Based at Castleford Academy, you will assist in the day-to-day running and support of Castleford Academy Trust network and interactive learning equipment. Ensuring that Academy IT issues are addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Contributing, on a day-to-day basis, to the provision and maintenance of effective IT systems across the Academy Trust both within Castleford Academy and within individually allocated academies throughout the MAT.
- To contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of existing IT systems and continually develop and improve their effectiveness
- Install, configure and test new ICT equipment and network systems, including hardware, peripherals, and software according to manufacturer instructions and ensure that they operate to a maximum potential.
- Monitor system performances. Diagnose and resolve network, software and hardware faults (including peripherals), and perform maintenance repairs and upgrades as required
- Provide prioritised technical support and advice as required across the school
- Carry out regular housekeeping to ensure the server storage is used effectively.
- Ensure the Internet connectivity is maintained.
Should you demonstrate experience in branding, this would attract a higher point on the career grade and the role would include:
- Working closely with and assisting the Senior Leader responsible for academy branding in creating and developing a uniform brand to be used in Castleford Academy.
- Using up to date graphic design packages to create and produce effective advertising tools to be used both internally and externally such as the academy prospectus, parent booklets etc.
- Collating material and edit copying for the academy's termly newsletter and quarterly magazine including the use of suitable photos and media.
- Developing and delivering the academy's marketing, communications and social media strategies Have a large role in the production of the academy's publications and materials, e.g. the prospectus, open evening documents and branded items for presentations and presentation evenings.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
We can offer you:
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- The ability to build and develop appropriate relationships between the school and parents, as well as between other staff members.
- The ability to work as both part of a team and independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities to work across the MAT and beyond.
- Enthusiastic colleagues and supportive leaders who will be keen to work with you.
- Modern facilities and a chance to make a difference.
Castleford Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.
If you are interested in this role now or in the future, please contact Mrs Gemma Scothern, HR Officer to arrange a visit.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Completed applications should be addressed to Mr George Panayiotou, Headteacher at the school address or via email to email@example.com
Due to the Easter break, there are two closing dates for this post. Applications should be received by noon on Monday 22nd
May at 12 noon interviews being held later that week. For further information on the school, the role and 'how to apply' please visit www.castlefordacademy.com
or telephone Mrs Gemma Scothern, HR Officer on 01977 605075.