11.45am - 13.45pm - 10hrs p/w
Grade 3 - £3,435 - £3,726 (Actual Salary)
We are looking for someone who can, under the direction/instruction of the Kitchen Manager, support the kitchen team in providing a high quality food service which meets specified food hygiene standards. The catering role will include:
• Serving using the cashless till system, ensuring the area is kept clean at all times.
• Washing plates, cutlery and other utensils in a fast and effective manner.
• A willingness to be involved in food preparation on a relief basis.
14.45pm - 17.30pm - 13.7hrs p/w
Grade 1 - £3,272 - £4,593 (Actual Salary)
We are also looking for a cleaner who can, under the direction/instruction of senior staff, work both within the existing team and independently to provide a clean and hygienic school environment which meets specified cleaning standards. The cleaning role will include but is not limited to:
• Cleaning all surfaces, fixtures and fittings, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate.
• Cleaning floors using both hoover and buffer (training can be provided).
• Cleaning toilets, changing rooms and other sanitary areas and dispose of rubbish in appropriate manner.
Castleford Academy is an 11-19, over-subscribed, successful mixed comprehensive of over 1,250 pupils offering a broad and balanced curriculum. We are firmly committed to establishing first class standards and are proud of our achievements. Our expectations are high and this is reflected in our very successful academic record. The Academy was inspected in September 2014 and was judged
Applicants can apply for both roles working 23.75hrs per week.
Castleford Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions at Castleford Academy you are required to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced check prior to appointment.
To download an application form please visit www.castlefordacademy.com or collect one from the school reception. For further information please telephone Mrs Gemma Scothern, HR Officer on 01977 605075.
Completed applications should be addressed to Mr George Panayiotou, Headteacher at the school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th February 2017 however we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a sufficient number of applicants.