KS2 Class Teacher
We are seeking to appoint a nurturing, creative and passionate Class Teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to our children, as well as opportunity to develop professionally across the school and within the Trust.
You will need to have:
• A warm personality and ability to develop mutually respectful relationships with our children.
• The belief that all our children can achieve the highest standards.
• Strong subject knowledge and how to adapt the learning to meet the needs of all our children.
•The highest aspirations for all our children • The ability to develop effective relationships with our families
You will be:
• A positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
• Committed to making a difference within and beyond the classroom
• An effective team member, who is willing to ask for advice as well contribute
We are ambitious for our children and we therefore need the right candidate to join our hard working and committed team.
In return we offer:
• a committed and supportive leadership team
• ambitious and outstanding teachers who can motivate and inspire
• a vibrant learning environment, with vast opportunities for outdoor learning
• an opportunity to achieve your aspirations, develop and grow
• Support, guidance and development through close relationships within the Trust
Closing Date: 23.11.18 Shortlisting: tbc Interviews: tbc
Visits to the School are Warmly Welcomed please contact Delyth Roberts Headteacher on 01977 524483 to arrange a time. Completed application forms to be returned to the school via post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Lane Ends Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references. Also, this post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To fill in the Multi Academy Application-fill in form, please right click on the file and select 'save target as' to download the form. You can use the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the form. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader from here.